Small Residential

This type of policy offers coverage for small residential construction projects and renovations. Homeowners and construction professionals both need specific insurance in place before undertaking a construction project.

Dwellings in Course of Construction

Get insurance for your home or cottage while it is being rebuilt from the ground up. Call to speak with a broker, or email us to set up a discovery call.

Major Renovations

Adding a second story or extending your already built home? You'll need a builder's risk insurance policy for the new build portion and will have to endorse your current homeowner's policy to reflect the increased risk.  Every project is unique. Contact us to find your fit.

Wood Frame

This type of policy offers builders risk property and liability coverage for single or multi-family residences, commercial buildings, renovations/additions and projects already started.

High Rise / Fire Resistive

This product offers builders risk, and other coverages for high rise office or residential buildings, various commercial occupancies, institutional and infrastructure projects.


This type of policy offers builders risk and other coverages for infrastructure projects such as bridges and dams, utilities and water treatment, port authorities, and heavy road works.

Construction Risk & Professionals

We handle products for construction risks such as:

  • General Contractor's liability
  • Wrap Up & Project specific GLC
  • Welding contractors
  • Roofing contractors
  • Electricians
  • Plumbers
  • HVAC professionals
  • Contractors' equipment and tools
  • Commercial truck insurance

Ready to learn more...

Contact us today to request a quote and get the coverage you need.